Get the kids to treat Mum this Mothers Day and make her a special Breakfast in Bed!
They can help with the mixing of ingredients, the presentation afterwards and of course the feeling of pride they will get upon giving!
Older ones could even have a go at cooking the pancakes too!
- 70g Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 65ml Milk
- 1 small egg
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- Place flour, baking powder and caster sugar into a large bowl.
- Add the milk, egg and oil
- Beat together (or whisk) until you have a smooth batter
- Place batter into a piping bag
- Place a frying pan on medium heat and add some butter (or oil)
- Wait until hot, then pipe a heart shape
- Once pancake starts to bubble on top, flip it over and cook for an extra 1 min
- Place on a side plate
- Continue cooking in batches until all batter is used up
- Drizzle Nutella or maple syrup over pancakes then dust with some icing sugar
- Serve accompanied with berries (if desired)
You now have one happy Mum on Mothers Day! xx
Online Marketing Specialist and SEO Copywriter