So, technically this Moon Dust isn’t “cooking” as this recipe is non-edible, however we had SO much fun making it that I had to share it with you!
My daughter has just spent over 1 hour happily playing with this stuff, I have to say, I quite like the feel of it too and it smells gorgeous!
What you will need:
- 4 Cups of Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup of Coconut oil
- any extras you want e.g. glitter, sequins, food colouring
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl (you may want to put a cover down as this can get a little messy!)
- Mix together using your fingertips until the coconut and flour are combined. (The mix should stick together if you squash it with your hands – if its too sticky add more flour, if its too crumbly add more coconut)
- Now add all of your extras! We used loads of coloured glitters, star sequins and round pink sequins
- Mix it all together and pour into a flat box, then let the fun begin!
Online Marketing Specialist and SEO Copywriter