Learn to make your own chocolate bars with this easy recipe. Based on using the chocolate bar mould that is available to purchase in our online shop.
Making your own chocolate bars is a really fun activity for kids of any age, big or small.
You can use any type of chocolate – milk, white or dark, or maybe a combination of these for a swirled effect.
You can use any of your favourite additions to personalise the bars, honeycomb, fudge, smarties, jelly beans, sprinkles etc are all great toppings.
Make your own Chocolate Bars recipe:
- 150g Chocolate (milk, white, dark, or a combination)
- 25-50g Various toppings of your choice
- In a microwavable bowl, break the chocolate into small chunks and melt in blasts of 30 seconds, stirring between each blast, until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the chocolate bar mould, tilting the mould to ensure all areas are covered.
- Sprinkle your toppings over the melted chocolate
- Leave to set for a minimum of 2 hours in a fridge (or longer if out on the side)
- Gently remove from the mould and enjoy!
These chocolate bars are a huge hit in our house.
My daughter often asks to make these as gifts for her friends, which are always greatly received!
A cute idea- place a chocolate bar inside a sealed cellophane bag, tie with a pretty ribbon and give as a unique home made gift for family and friends.
If you like our recipes, please follow us on Facebook.
Online Marketing Specialist and SEO Copywriter