These Cheesecake filled Easter Eggs are sure to satisfy even the sweetest of sweet tooth’s!
A Chocolate Easter Egg shell, filled with crumbly buttery biscuits, sweet creamy cheese and topped with a myriad of delicious sweet delights.
This dessert is sure to be a crowd pleaser for both young and old around the dinner table!
Cheesecake Filled Easter Eggs
- 150ml Double cream
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- x4 Digestive biscuits
- 250g Cream cheese
- 50g Icing sugar
- x1 Chocolate Egg
- Toppings of your choice (we used a mixture of Smarties, Mini Eggs, Mini Creme Eggs, Mini Oreos, Sprinkles, Lindt Bunnies and Toffee Sauce)
- Place the biscuits into a sandwich bag and bash using a rolling pin
- Divide the crushed biscuits between the 2 Chocolate Egg shells
- Stir together the icing sugar and cream cheese
- Whip the cream with the vanilla extract until it just starts to form stiff peaks
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mix and fold together
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and smooth down level to the top of the egg
- Add your toppings
- Chill until served
My Daughters Eggs (she LOVES sprinkles 😀 )
If, after devouring these delicious cheesecake filled Easter eggs, you need something extra to fill your time, then take a look at the following linked ideas:
- Activity Village is full of fantastic, fun, creative ideas for things to do with your kids. Follow the link here
- Take a look at some of our other fun Easter activities from Whisk Kids, including getting the kids creative by making their own chocolate bars, ideal for Easter gifts. Alternatively make some bunny bait popcorn, perfect for Easter sleepovers! Check out these ideas and more by clicking here
Wishing you a Happy, fun-filled Easter, with love, from Whisk Kids