The kids will love getting creative this Halloween, inventing different monster face pizzas
This Halloween monster face pizza recipe was used at a 3yr olds Monster themed Birthday Party.
The kids made the monster face pizzas from scratch and had loads of fun getting floury, sticky and they absolutely loved designing their own Halloween monster faces.
The pizzas were then eaten as the party lunch!
A perfect way to save runaway costs by combining the party activity with the food!
The recipe is so simple to follow and creates really tasty mini monster face pizzas, that are perfect for kids.
Or if preferred, skip out step 7 and make one large monster pizza!
TIP: Due to the young age of the children, I weighed out all of the ingredients beforehand and placed into separate plastic dishes, ready for them to mix together when instructed.
Halloween monster face pizza recipe
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp fast action yeast
240ml warm water
350g plain flour
4 tbsp tomato puree
150g grated cheese
x4 slices salami
red / green pepper cut into triangles
x4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Grease and lightly flour a baking tray
3. Place yeast and sugar into a jug
4. Add warm water and whisk until frothy, then set aside for a minimum of 5 mins
5. Add flour and mix together
6. Turn out onto a lightly oiled work surface and knead for 1 minute
7. Divide into x4 equal portions
8. Roll into circles and place on baking tray
9. Spread 1 tbsp of tomato puree on top of each pizza
10. Top with grated cheese
11. Arrange salami, peppers and tomatoes on the pizzas, to create monster faces
12. Bake for approx. 10 mins or until golden brown